I will show how I installed CentOS7 on VirtualBox by Vagrant. Vagrant is a software which help us to easy install os on virtualbox. For install of VirtualBox, refer to . This blog is based on .
My host os is CentOS7.
3.1 Install Vagrant
(1) Download a installer.
(2) Install from the above installer.
sudo yum localinstall ./vagrant_2.2.18_x86_64.rpm
(3) Check whether install succeed or not
3.2 Install CentOS7 on VirtualBox
(1) Create a directory in which a configuration file is.
mkdir ~/vagrant-centos-7 cd ~/vagrant-centos-7
(2) Create a box of CentOS7. Box looks like template of a virtual machine.
vagrant box add centos/7
(3) Create a vagrantfile. Vagrantfile is a configuration file of virtual machine.
vagrant init centos/7
(4) Run a virtual machine.
3.3 Useful commands
(1) Connect to virtual machine.
(2) Stop virtual machine.
(3) Delete box.
 Installing VirtualBox on CentOS7
 Vagrant, Getting Started